Array
    Status
    Ogden, Utah
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

face lift and wire tucked 89

I currently have an 89 ram50 daily driver and a 93 MM project truck. My 89 is also my parts tester truck lol I put all my custom made or cool parts on it first to make sure they work or if I like them before they will ever see the project truck. the 93 is getting a carbed 2.0 (for the ease of a cleanest look, not a daily driver) fully shaved and tucked engine bay, among many many other custom touch's. so while I have several wire harnesses at my disposal I decide to cut t.v. the 89 to make a tucked harness that will eventually make it's way into the 93.
    this is my daily driver 89

the daily and the just started no end in sight project.

the 93 project.
    I started by digging out all the ecu harness and all the crap that is not a necessity for driving down the road.

after many many hours of soldering, heat shirking, and trying to figure out where stuff was gonna go this is what I ended up with....
    almost done, just needs a few finishing touches.

alternator harness comes directly off the alternator, into the frame rail on passengers side.

if you look close you can see the alternator harness going into frame in the passenger wheel well, headed to the front end.
    this is the alternator harness coming out of the frame under the front bumper brackets and ran across the bottom of the radiator support.
    this is the head light harness and alternator harness between the grill and radiator support.

this is the harness wrapping around front of radiator support into driver fender.
    full harness under driver fender.

I used long bolts screwed from the outside inwards to support the harness over the wheel well. it worked out great because if any over hang was seen inside the engine bay it can easily be ground off and welded closed, and I'm shaving the bay so it works great!!

here you see the harness enter the cab underneath the drivers fender. I used a gutted rubber grommet that comes in the inner fender for the brake lines in The engine bay to protect the harness.

the ignition coil is located under the battery for now.
    here is the finished running product. still has a long way to go, but I feel like it's a pretty dang good start. while I was at it and had the entire front end torn off the truck i decided to try on a spare 93 front end i had just laying around and kinda liked it, so jus staying for now.

getting everything lined up......

a quick test fit.

finished product of the face lift. way better then the smashed up stock 89 front end i had before.

final front end shot after wire tuck and front end swap. a lil different but s kinda like it. if you guys got any questions, comments or feed back I'm all ears guys!!! thanks for lookin.

Array
    Status
    Southern California
    Vehicle

1983 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B
    That looks so awesome! I love tucked and shaved engine bays!!!

Array
    Status
    Oakland, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    I don't know how I missed this! Looks awesome. What else to say? Can wait to see it shaved and painted. Like the old school black grill with the poly bumper cover too. A+ work man.

Array
    Status
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    One hell of a DIY! Good job