Thread: New Member

Array
    Status
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4D55-T

Hello all! This is actually the first forum that I have ever been apart of. I have used car forums discussions in the past to diagnose problems on vehicles but never actually joined one.
    A little background on me is that I have a 1983 Dodge Ram 50 with the 4D55 turbo diesel engine. I bought it in 2011 and have driven it all through college and working. I've driven from Utah to North Dakota twice and now have moved to Nebraska with it. I've put 50,000 miles on it since I've owned it. I actually bought a 1984 Power Ram 50 last spring from an old farmer in Idaho after noticing it sitting out in a field and never moving. It turned out to be the diesel model as well. I paid $900 for it and after putting $500 into it, it was a pretty sweet little truck. I was originally planning on keeping it for parts but it ran so well that I couldn't justify just having it sit around, so I sold it to a kid for $2900 and he's really enjoyed it. My truck is starting to get some terminal rust symptoms along the rocker-panels, doors, and bed so I've been in the market for an old gaser that has a better body that I can swap out on. I have recently found such a truck and would like some advice on that actually, but will likely post another thread elsewhere to report my inquires. Glad to be a part of the forum and to hear about your trucks.
    -Uncle Spence

Array
    Status
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4D55-T
    Hey man welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you! Post pictures! (Obligatory)

No one ever did welcome me when I first joined, so I figured I'd make myself feel welcome.
    Where was Geezer back then?

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Say what? lol I have become the unofficial welcoming committee to the site? Sorry but, although I do try to do the meet'n'greet with new members, I'm not the only one here... Seriously dude, we are glad you're on board. Now, every member has to come to this thread and apologize now
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function