Hello everyone,

I have a Weber 32/36 DFEV carb I am trying to install in my 87 Dodge Ram 50, but before I get started, I want to acknowledge that it is highly advised to install an electric fuel pump along with the carb. However, I want to go ahead and finish this, then drive the vehicle to a mechanic to do the fuel pump install because of my amateur skill-set. I know I am almost done with this carb install, but I just need help help with the hoses.

Weber_FuelLines_VacuumPort.jpgWeber_ElectricChoke.jpg

I have two pictures posted above. On one of them, I have the fuel inlet pipe and the (two?) fuel supply lines circled in red, and the vacuum advance port (and hose?) circled in blue. In the second I have a green line starting at the electric choke and going to where I believe it is supposed to be wired. The first thing I want to do is confirm that what I suspect is correct; that the two hoses circled in red are the same thing, meaning that both will have to be connected to the one inlet pipe; that the hose circled in the blue is the vacuum hose; and the green line shows where I am suppose to wire the electric choke.

The last thing is all the other vacuum hoses. You can see in the photos that I started taking some out of the area they originated and plugging them, but I have left the rest for now because I noticed that some of them begin where a few more end. I was wondering, do I need to follow all of those hoses to their beginning as well or can I just plug the beginning area where two become one?

Thanks for your time and help!