Array
    Status
    Georgia
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Pop-Up Sunroof Leaking

I have a pop-up sunroof on my 90 mightymax and it is leaking when it rains (Almost ruined one of my textbooks). It has been on the truck for as long as i can remember (probably from the factory) and I am not sure how it was installed. I am wondering if sealing it from the inside of the truck would work, but I am wondering if someone else has had this problem before i try anything. I can add pictures if anyone would like to see it.

Array
    Status
    sheffield, vt
    Vehicle

1978 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G63B
    where is the leak source?...if it is between the glass & seal is the clamping mechanism adjustable?...so more downward force could be obtained....probably doesn't need more than a thread turn. If the leak is between the sheet-metal & frame I would disassemble the entire unit, re-silicone & scrutinize every part during assembly.

Array
    Status
    Vanessa, Ontario
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    I have a pop up sunroof on the '89 that used to leak. The leak was between the glass and the rubber. There is nothing to adjust on mine. The only fasteners visible are small screws that join the inside frame to the outside frame. I made sure that all those were tight. Some were quite loose. After I tightened everything up, the leaking stopped.

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Mine leaks glass to rubber. I have to move the handle position to right where the handles cam puts tighter tension on seal by the window as it pulls glass down before releasing it and opening. Keeps rain out, but rubber needs replacing this is just a workaround right now. It is well into 20 yrs.old

MalachiL200 Guest

does anyone know where i can get a rubber seal trim for my mitsubishi l200 1983 i know its aftermarket but im pretty sure its the same as the model d50 that came with one stock if anyone could tell me where to find one or one that fits that would be good thanks message me please

MalachiL200 Guest

sunroof

hi, im looking for a sunroof seal trim for my mitsubishi l200 1983, i think its the stock one that came in one of the models of d50. But i think someone put it in there, but i took it out and i need new trim would you know where i could get some? thanks malachi

Array
    Status
    Ca
    Vehicle

1993 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    Last edited by claych; 04-22-2019 at 12:38 PM.