Status
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

Hello fom the Mile High City

Hey Everyone,

I just picked up an '89 Ram 50, 2.0, Standard - named her Cinnamon She's got about 170K on her, body is in really nice - no rust! Unfortunately, I have no real history of what's been done to the vehicle but everything appears to be stock (no mods).

I live in Denver and love this state. Originally from Michigan, I grew up racing Honda's (kind of the black sheep for the motor city)... not your typical civic w/ a loud muffler, they ran low 13's naturally aspirated. Not too bad for 4 cylinders and a small budget! Moved to CO to ski champagne powder about 10 years ago and haven't left. Unfortunately, my tools and space here in CO are much more limited than what was available to me in my Dad's 3,000sq.ft garage back in MI. So, I do the best I can with our 1 car garage, hopefully soon that will change! Ohh, did I mention I also have a 1969 Dodge Dart - that's my baby! She is the reason I bought this truck, I need a daily driver while I begin restoring her. But, I've acquired this passion for the truck now too, lol.

I wouldn't consider myself to be an expert mechanic (or even close), but I'm always eager to learn and I'm a hands on type of guy. I love cars, and just about anything with a motor! In 2004, I sold all my cars/projects to move to CO and I'm just now getting the opportunity to have some fun again!

Looking forward to what I have to learn from you all, and being a contributing member to this community!

Cheers
    Nick

ram50.jpgIMG_0922.jpg

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Welcome to the Forum.

Great name for your new truck and yes you have a beautiful Dart there. I almost bought one many years ago. Now I am just restoring a '85 TBird since my truck is doing so good after the rebuild. Anyway, get comfortable and enjoy the forum. Ask anything you like about Cinnamon.

Array
    Status
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by BradMph View Post
    Welcome to the Forum.

Great name for your new truck and yes you have a beautiful Dart there. I almost bought one many years ago. Now I am just restoring a '85 TBird since my truck is doing so good after the rebuild. Anyway, get comfortable and enjoy the forum. Ask anything you like about Cinnamon.
    Thanks - It's always fun to wrench on something and have a project to work on.

Array
    Status
    Georgia
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G63
    Welcome from Georgia...............................I like that Dart.

Truck too.............

Array
    Status
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchi View Post
    Welcome from Georgia...............................I like that Dart.

Truck too.............
    Thanks Mitchi - Looks like you have quite a few toys too!