Array
    Status
    Mission, BC, Canada
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G63-T

They call me a wannabe..... i say i"m a gonnabe

Hello and good night all at once. It is late. and I just got home. I just dropped in to say "Where's my RAM50?"

I used to own 1989-90 RAM50 sport cab, 5-speed, with a factory sunroof. I was just a kid and kept getting broken into so I figured I had better sell it. It was nice too! Damn regrettable actions..... oh.... hey.... guess that makes me a has been, not a wannabe. Lol.

Anyhow, one day I'll find the one roll of film that had pictures of my truck but for now you can just imagine it. Corvette yellow BTW!

Well, I do believe I must get another! I will post a wanted add here and see what's out there. I live in BC by the way and the pickin's are slim around these parts.

Hopefully I do get another truck one day, as I didn't really want to join the forum until I had at least bought one. Well, if anything, I'm sure there is lots to read while I search.

Later

Travis

Array
    Status
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    I joined before I owned my truck... even started a thread too

Welcome aboard and good luck on the search!

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Well, Merrill's secret is out folks,

Welcome to the forum TravVR4.
    I'm sure your kicking yourself for selling that truck. We all have had those first luvs too, some have trucks, pets, girlfriends, even blow up dolls whatever it may be. Have you tried searching for the ole truck maybe to buy it back. Try Craigslist - Search All http://www.adhuntr.com/. This allows you to search all the craigslist there is and maybe if your lucky, can find something within a close distance from yourself.
    When you do locate something, be sure not to be to desperate and buy a POS truck. Look around, because deals come up everyday. IF you have to come to the US for a buy, talk to the seller and have something written up to maybe ease the cost of vehicle transfer to snowman's land (Canada) lol.

Array
    Status
    Mission, BC, Canada
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G63-T
    Quote Originally Posted by BradMph View Post
    Well, Merrill's secret is out folks,

Welcome to the forum TravVR4.
    I'm sure your kicking yourself for selling that truck. We all have had those first luvs too, some have trucks, pets, girlfriends, even blow up dolls whatever it may be. Have you tried searching for the ole truck maybe to buy it back. Try Craigslist - Search All http://www.adhuntr.com/. This allows you to search all the craigslist there is and maybe if your lucky, can find something within a close distance from yourself.
    When you do locate something, be sure not to be to desperate and buy a POS truck. Look around, because deals come up everyday. IF you have to come to the US for a buy, talk to the seller and have something written up to maybe ease the cost of vehicle transfer to snowman's land (Canada) lol.

Thanks Merril, Thanks BradMph.
    I am no stranger to importing vehicles so if have to I will. As far as being "desperate"... I learned that lesson already with my first 5 speed AWD talon. lol.
    I have lots of Mitsu knowledge so a 4g64 or 4g63 swap seems inevitable..... however a v8 swap might happen. Unless I find one already done up, I will defnitely be looking for a clean platform.

Anything specific I should know about the 4 door mighty maxes? that may work for me as well.

Anybody else have glitches with typing on this forum?

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Yes we have had glitches with the typing and it is in your MSIE v11 settings. Under the protections area of the settings. I'm not positive of the setting because I have not had this problem, but our administrator did very short time ago. Mine is a flash showing issue.

You can do a couple things to correct it until you get it corrected. Download Firefox, which isn't a bad browser at all. I use it and google's chrome. But, to determine the problem and to narrow it down, need to try another browser.

Though I just found this link, see if this helps you correct that BS.
    http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...y-stroke-thing