Thread: Daffy The Ugly (soon not so ugly) D50

Array
    Status
    Detroit, Michigan
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    the red baron is now rocking the weber still and it loves it, but now ive got a 2.5" thick Aluminum radiator out of the eagle talon. Electric cooling fan. the 15gallon fuel cell with .5" aircraft aluminum fuel line running all the way to the engine (prepping for the future turbo swap) and now ive got a full 3 inch exhaust straight to a Borla XR1 muffler (i think its the best muffler out there, HIGHLY recommend it) and then to a fancy 4" burnt tip

Array
    Status
    Detroit, Michigan
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    Ill try to post some pictures and videos soon. the truck is currently down because the keyway on my crank pulley broke and the truck isn't running right at all and is now torn apart.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Dare I say it - this incarnation of Daffy is even nicer. Heartbreaking to have your truck fragged by some codger with the reflexes of a glacier. Did you swap the interior too or did you do something different?
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Detroit, Michigan
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    no the intierior is still in daffy, im not too curtain on what im going to do with daffys intierior just yet, I was thinking aluminum dash but idk yet we will see when the time comes. I like the factory bench in the baron but I do miss my racing buckets that were in daffy. I plan on leaving the nos tank with daffy also. I got a new kicker comp 10" in the baron and its nice and slim. fits right behind the bench with no issue. it kinda sucks tho, I went through and put dynomat all through daffy to help with some of the road noise and stuff but its not like I can just peel it up and put it in the baron...I wish

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Yeah, some additions are a one shot deal. And these trucks really need noise mat in them, they're pretty minimalist when it comes to comfort. I bought a wreck and discovered the PO got burnt by a shady auto trimmer - paid $250 AUD for a new headliner and noise mat and they glued a $10 yoga mat in the roof turret...
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Detroit, Michigan
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    yeah I still need to get the red truck tinted and dynomated

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Swap the glass over. One of the bonuses with the wreck I bought was near new tint on all the glass + the door glass was nowhere near as scarred up as mine. Dark as hell now! lol

Array
    Status
    Detroit, Michigan
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    im still going to use daffy its just going to be a project once the others are done. red baron is going to be the 4g63t truck. and daffy is going to come back as the 318 v8 truck

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123