New member and newfound lover of the Ram 50!

Since I bought this truck about a month ago I am in the process of getting it up to standard but have been in love with it

not sure of the trucks entire history but I do know that it was on a military base for a large amount of its life and the previous owner that I purchased it from was a mechanic. I believe it may be from up north because it has heater only and has been coated with this rust tough coating in the underside and in some spots of the cab ( very little rust though &#128516

repairs that hat I was told were completed by previous owner:
Lower ball joints, tie rods, front brakes and rotors, u joints, timing belt, balance shaft belt, new head (maybe from a scrap yard), weber 2 barrel carb w/ electric choke, cap rotor plugs wires, front shocks, fuel pump ( mechanical), emissions capped( mostly? A couple hanging lines), catalytic converter gutted, trans fluid flushed and changed at 75000 miles (truck currently has 99000), differentials topped off never flushed, took radiator to shop and had it rodded and cleaned and flushed. He also put an exhaust stack in the bed and has homade lift 2 inches and has 4 bfg all terrains ( fronts are 235/75/r15 backs are 31/10.5/r15)

repairs I have done so far:
cleaned up kn filter using cleaning kit, replaced thermostat, replaced idler pully, fuel filter, changed oil ( castrol 10w30 w/ rislone added and purolator oil filter, also ran a can of seafoam through it.

things I have noticed about truck:
no leaks!
runs cool (as in temp, never seen my temp guage reach the middle it's always in the i between the middle and the cold mark) no matter how long it's been running and even when I replaced thermostat
has no real power, acceleration is not good. 85 is about the max if I'm flying down a hill. She keeps up with traffic for the most part but having trouble believing it's always drove like this. Definitely takes me a while to get to 65 ( longer than it should we have 85 mph toll roads here in Texas!) This may be partially due to the 31 inch tires on the back? I'm planning on getting tires that match the front soon and see if acceleration picks up

any other suggestions on what may be causing my acceleration/power problems? I have a weber on there ,with what I have read I should be set once I got that put on shouldn't I?

look forward to hearing from y'all
cheers!