Array
    Status
    College Place, WA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B

not so new member

I found this site about three years ago when I bought my 79 sport from my brother to use as a commuter. Dubbed it "TIMEBOMB", even though I've never actually told anyone. I drove it regularly for 18months or so then moved into a sentra and rarely drove the d50. Sold the car a few months ago and got back in the truck. I finally snapped some photos of it. In the future I will try and get some 'in progress' pics as I go along. It's super dirty with the studded tires on it and in low light, but oh well.
    phone 017.jpg
    3/4 drop, front grill and bumper painted black
    phone 018.jpg
    Removed bigass rear bumper
    phone 019.jpg
    swapped out the slider rear window for a solid one, and threw in a box with some skewer mounts for the bikes
    phone 021.jpg
    phone 022.jpg
    cleaned old crusty decals off instrument fascia, installed new stereo(wish I had kept the stock radio in place and just added a hidden modern setup), built a center speakerbox and added a bassbox/amp behind pass seat
    phone 024.jpg
    Just recently bolted on a 85 head with a baker cam in it (purchased from the guy my brother bought the truck from locally; no he doesn't have any more parts, I asked...), cut out the center section of the intake for better flow and threw some paint on the valvecover. Replaced the center driveshaft carrier bearing. Truck came with the weber 32/34 was still running the mech fuel pump w/o pressure reg, so I installed cheap inline electric that I need to replace with one that has better flow so I don't lose power when I suck my floatbowl dry at fullthrottle

Array
    Status
    sheffield, vt
    Vehicle

1978 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G63B
    awesome!...still has the original steering wheel & seats.

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    3/4 drop? I hope he doesn't mean 3/4 inch drop because that boy is dropped. eeeech it has a fram filter too! (cough cough POS filter cough)