Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Chevy V8

My old toys....

here are a few of my old rides along with some i still have.

86 k5 blazer built by me ..first serious lift project. just about 12 '' of lift.

Engine

This one is of the rear at its highest before i sold it..

This was the actual height it was set at..... just no tires....

current other project..87 k5

old bagged and bodied 93 2600i
    before 3 ''body drop

after body drop

tail gate

video--

I HAVE MORE BUT ILL THROW THEM ON HERE LATER..

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Very nice Mazda truck. You still have that thing?

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

Engine

Chevy V8
    Quote Originally Posted by 4doorciv View Post
    Very nice Mazda truck. You still have that thing?
    i wish i did. it was someone elses problem..then i got it and put alot of work into it and it just had too many problems...i parted it.

still have most of the parts though....

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63-T
    Someone elses problem? You mean you built it for another person? I'm currently running Mazda b2200 mirrors on my mightymax. Some other stuff may be compatible also.

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

Engine

Chevy V8
    Someone elses problem? You mean you built it for another person? I'm currently running Mazda b2200 mirrors on my mightymax. Some other stuff may be compatible also.
    no it was semi built when i got it in a trade for a 95 civic coupe i fully built--well interior, full suspension, audio, and minor motor work....
    it had a great appearance.i tried to save it but the suspension was a jacked up reverse 4 link...bad frame work and front set up that was fragile and not set up properly...other than that the truck was flawless..!!!???

88k original miles. mint inside and out.ran like a top ...
    i body dropped it and started a back half and then came across my mighty max..stripped it down and scrapped some bad stuff..then kept some, sold some..i got 75% of the truck still..put the bag kit, shaved door kit and other things on the side for the max...

i too have mazda b mirrors on my max..chrome ones ...

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63-T
    Then you have lots of parts for the max then. Not too much waiting on parts. I hate that.

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

Engine

Chevy V8
    Then you have lots of parts for the max then. Not too much waiting on parts. I hate that.
    yeah i have not researched to see what all fits yet. i still need upper control arms for my truck, stock ones would be great..

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63-T
    They making a wtb ad. It says you can make an ad in the wtb but not in the wts section if you arent a subscriber. I don't have any extra parts as of yet. Also they local scrap yards might have what you need.

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

Engine

Chevy V8
    They making a wtb ad. It says you can make an ad in the wtb but not in the wts section if you arent a subscriber. I don't have any extra parts as of yet. Also they local scrap yards might have what you need.
    these things are few and far in between in this area. Never seen a max or d50 in the last year in any yard near me.
    I just got a hit that there are some in a yard a county or two over...so gonna take a ride really soon..

since i been alive..i have only seen about 15 of these in virginia... regular daily vehicles anyway. none in yards that i have been to..

thanks

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    I picked up my 86 Ram 50 truck in Suffolk VA last year - they have always been hard to find - not as big a seller as the other small trucks and many have gone to early graves due to lack of parts.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Morgantown, KY
    Vehicle

1980 Plymouth Arrow Truck
    Engine

Please Select Your Engine Type
    That hard to find in your area? Wow. I've got a buddy that owns an all Mopar salvage yard in the Tulsa area and he must have a at least a dozen of them, most pretty clean with some drive line issue. That's how I got mine, it came out of his yard for $300.00. I think I'm going to go back and get two or three more first gen's from him.

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

Engine

Chevy V8
    yeah i need some parts..if i make a little list is there any chance that you can try and help me out.?????

let me know...

thanks kenny

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

Engine

Chevy V8
    here is one of my old civics...just a daily i had...very fun car..
    95 dx custom lcas, adjustable upper, skunk2 coilovers, 7'' flip out dvd, 2 12'' audiobahn, highs-mids alpine type-r ll around. Complete Ex interior swap-95 integra ls seats, fiberglass hood and fenders. 10k HID, jdm knock off fog lights and corners.
    had about 5 sets of rims on this thing...changed them back and forth every week or so...

mini me conversion (non vtec sohc bottom end with sohc vtec head and ex tranny stage 2 clutch. Gsr ecu, apexi vafc with 2-step. Short shifter energy bushings neuspeed linkage. header-cold air intake-full exhaust made at local shop. Yellow top battery...and more but i am tired of typing here are some pics..
    with rota circuit 8's at my buddys dads house

with gsr blades at my house sitting for sale.

with the gsr blades for sale out front...

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63-T
    I wasn't too fond of the mini me swaps. I built my friends Honda del sol that he street raced on weekends. It had the d15b7 block, d16z6 head, d16y8 intake manifold, Acura integra ls throttle body, readjusted the valves closer to get more lift (used integra gsr specs), vtec controller set at 5200, p28 ecu chipped for a gsr. He can keep up with the integer gsr till mid 3rd gear then he falls back.

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

Engine

Chevy V8
    I could walk a gsr... up to 120mph. Vtec on a switch and controller. Port and Polish, sleeved block helped alot. It was my beater...paper route/sidejob car...slowest Honda Acura I had...but the funnest.....

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63-T
    I built his car on a budget. Stock block, stock head, stock cams, even the dx 5 speed trans. He was happy. If I remember right, $50 for the head, $50 for the manifold, $35 for the throttle body. Oem Honda headgasket and intake manifold gasket, some paper gasket maker tb gasket. Really low budget. Lol.

How was the scene up there btw? When I was in Washington the import scene was really scarse. Like it almost didn't exist. It was all about lifting and 4x4 up there. Just wondering about different parts of the us.

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

Engine

Chevy V8
    in all the motor build was about 500 with h, e, i , ecu, vafc etc..

well around here it is ridiculous...its almost out of control .....when i lived near harrisonburg, va..where JMU is at.. it would be nothing to see 75 cars at the parking garage on the weekends..

around here all you see is, 240, 350, 370, sylvias, lexus' all lipped up and cambered out..every type of swapped out civic, del sol, integra, etc..subarus...its fairly serious..

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63-T
    Very different in other parts I see. Bigger the scene, cheaper the used parts. Here it's the same as over there. There are cruises every Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday late morning. Each at the same time and usually the same places. The last one I went on was maybe 75 cars big at the meetup, lost some and gained some along the route.

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

Engine

Chevy V8
    yeah it is so big around here that a church that has a big big parking lot allows people to come hang out. Its to keep the streets safer and lesss crowded. A couple places do this...They have a guy who directs traffic and there is an import/car side and a truck side

i cant wait to hit up that place...ill get somw pics

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63-T
    That's a pretty good comunity you have there. Here, cops just kick everyone out. They have the cruises because a lot of them are young punks that want to show off their car and street race.

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

Engine

Chevy V8
    yeah its been so bad at times..thats why the churches and certain stores, restaurants, etc. do things like that..