Array
    Status
    Chesterton, IN
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

toyota front bumper

who here has put a toyota front bumper on their MM? Im sure it isnt much to do but id like to hear or see the brackets made to complete this....i am gonna go with a 94 bumper from a toy truck....

Array
    Status
    Stafford, VA
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Chevy V8
    i havent done this but my friend has a toy bumper i believe is from the same year. i can play around with getting a rough idea. i will try and get to it in my free time. i have thought about this myself.

if you get this done before i do i would like to see some pics...good luck bud.

Array
    Status
    Chesterton, IN
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    its on the list to do for sure..i was gonna just do a new chrome MM bumper BUT while at the yard this weekend i looked at a black 94 toy bumper and im really feeling it....so a chrome one is going on.....im trying to do this build correct...last build took years...this time im trying to buy everything i will ever need before i even start...Im sure there isnt much to it..i did get to see the way the toy mounted in front..i think some factory toy brackets modified will do it...when i start my build this winter i will whore up the forum for sure....

Array
    Status
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    I have it on mine but didn't do it. The brackets they made are crappy and don't mount to the stock bumper mounts. Its on my list of things to do correctly just in case i need to use it.

2011-04-19_13-32-42_466.jpg2011-04-19_13-32-56_635.jpg2011-04-19_13-33-07_466.jpg

Array
    Status
    Tunnel Hill, GA
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    heres mine
    Last edited by renagadecoupe; 07-13-2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: pic didnt post

Array
    Status
    Chesterton, IN
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    RENAGADECOUPE....did you do the work on the bumper? if so any pics...im trying to get some good info together on this...I see so many posts across the boards on this bumper swap but i never see any good answers...just pics of trucks with the bumper on...BTW nice ass truck...about perfect!

Array
    Status
    Savannah, GA
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    4runner bumper ftw! Both pictured are pickup bumpers. I've never done the conversion, Fbi mini (although i think they changed their name) sells conversion brackets but i've heard they arent the best.

Array
    Status
    Tunnel Hill, GA
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    i bouth my kit from fbi mini myself a few years back and beleive i could make you some brackets just like them for bout fifty bucks and just pay shipping..

Array
    Status
    Chesterton, IN
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    ill keep that in mind man, thanks...hopefully soon ill be buying the bumper, been so damn busy with this heat have im working 16-18 hours a day...and havent had a chance to even look at my truck....

Array
    Status
    bossier, la
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    nice loving it bro!!!