Array
    Status
    Washington, MI
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Hello All, New to the scene from Washington, MI

Hey everyone, just picked up a 1992 Mighty Max about a month ago with the 2.4l and Automatic transmission. It has 171k on the odo, didn't run when I got it and it was going to the scrap yard so I thought I would save it as I am looking for a truck to take to shows and haul my moped. Been doing work on it slowly, getting it running, and I got it to run but its running stupid rich and found a few other issues that need addressing. Currently its apart again and I will be making a build thread on here soon! Hope to see you guys around!! P_20150106_200643[1].jpgP_20150109_190445[1].jpgP_20150113_222001[1].jpg

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Awesome truck TBG, Glad to see your build here in the forum. Check out our manuals section if your short of that in your library. Nice to see photos and we like that here also, so take them as you progress. The automatic isn't what we mostly have in here, but hey if your happy that's what counts. Ask questions and we will answer usually within 24 hours. Got a bunch of great knowledge people here so your pretty much set. Looks like your stuff is pretty clean, radiator -no rust, fuel injected and looks like your doing a timing belt also, great!!!
    Start your thread and roll with it.

Welcome to the forum...and luv the name, lol.

Array
    Status
    Georgia
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G63
    Welcome.......................from Georgia.

I'm currently working on a 1990 2.4l w/auto too.

When running, these things git up and go. Strong little trucks.