Array
    Status
    Hollywood, CA
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B

Hello everyone! New guy here. 1987 G54b

Hello everyone, I have a 1987 Mitsubishi mighty max sport, and has the 2.6l g54b engine. It's my first car that I got from my father a couple years back. I just had to get it running and it was mine! And it was going to be the first time I ever worked on a vehicle! But I'm still alive so I must have done something right. I replaced the brake master cylinder, battery, water pump, ngk spark plugs, belts, oil of course, and paid for a new tailpipe and muffler to be welded to the existing exhaust system. Then I had to pay for registration and smog...finally I was on the rode with my own car! I think the cost for everything was only $380.00. And that's my short story! If your still reading this (hopefully you are haha) I'm going to ask a question in the "general maintenance" link. It's about what timing chain brand any of you recommend. Thanks for reading and hopefully I will get some useful info from you guys!

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome to the forum - we like pics, condition of the vehicle is not important
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980