Array
    Status
    Clovis, CA
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?

Carpet

Just wondering who makes a good quality carpet kit for my 88 MM MacroCab. My stock carpet is starting to look a little like a sun-dried coyote carcass. Also, when I remove this carpet, is there something I should know about the floor shift boot? Do I just pull it up and over? Or is there some sort of bracket holding the rubber boot on? This is an urgent upgrade as I believe that a dying raccoon with a kidney infection crawled in a few nights ago and relieved his bladder...

Array
    Status
    Charlotte NC
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?

Array
    Status
    Clovis, CA
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    Thanks!

Any tips on getting the carpet off and over the floor shifter? Or is it fairly self explanitory?

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    there should be a ring that screws down to the tunnel that hold the boot in place. Or cut the carpet off around the boot to remove it. It may be that so much has been spilled on the carpet that it is glued to the floor by goo.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaBoss View Post
    Just wondering who makes a good quality carpet kit for my 88 MM MacroCab. My stock carpet is starting to look a little like a sun-dried coyote carcass. Also, when I remove this carpet, is there something I should know about the floor shift boot? Do I just pull it up and over? Or is there some sort of bracket holding the rubber boot on? This is an urgent upgrade as I believe that a dying raccoon with a kidney infection crawled in a few nights ago and relieved his bladder...
    coyote.jpg
    Did Mitsubishi factory install that custom coyote carpet, Sorry I couldn't help myself on that one.

There are kits available. Though I would worry about installing new carpet in fear that the ole saying, "Does a bear shit in the woods" could end up on a fresh carpet install , next to the raccoon juice. Maybe you need to roll up your windows at night to keep the coyote and raccoons out of the truck.

Array
    Status
    Vanessa, Ontario
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Ive been looking for carpet for my '89 4x4 with the extended cab. The only ext. cab carpet I can find is for the 2wd. Carpet for the 4wd seems to be available for the regular cab only. Does anyone know if carpet is available for 4x4 ext cab?

Array
    Status
    Charlotte NC
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?