Status
    Clovis, CA
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

I.D.K.?

Hello there!

New to this forum.

Last weekend, I picked up a 1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Macrocab from a nice gentleman who was located a very harsh 3 hour drive from Clovis. Anyways, the truck was relatively untouched and only has an original 120k miles on it. I'm truly thrilled about this purchase. I had a single can Mighty Max out of high school (around 1990) and it was the first vehicle I installed hydraulic suspension in. Went on to build and cruise classic lowriders. Anyhow, life has a way of forcing you to divert income and attention to other things so I've had utilitarian minivans and corporate jobs for many years now.

If the paint was good on this truck, I'd happily drive it stock and I'd be done writing this intro. But it's not, so I hafta get it repainted. And since It needs a repaint, I might as well shave the handles. So if I do that, I have to get a nice alarm to actuate poppers remotely. And what's the use of having an alarm if it's not protecting anything inside? So I'm installing a nice system. Its hard to fully appreciate good tunes in a sub par surrounding, so I'm going to have Colin Upholstery do up the whole inside. And the whole thing would look goofy at a lofty stock height, so that's gonna have to come down.

Crap, I wish the paint was nice on this truck... it would have saved me a lot of money.

truck 1.jpgtruck 2.jpg

Array
    Status
    Eastman, GA
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    LMAO! You're too much SkaBoss!

Array
    Status
    Georgia
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G63
    That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are......!!!!

Welcome aboard..1

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    I knew there was something with these darn trucks always taking our money from us little by little, always cruzing us around and making us feel good. Giving us a secure feeling with the wind in our hair and the freedom of the open road. I think they call it objectophilia, sounds erotic in a weird way don't it?.
    Now, if your reading this and saying to yourself, "I ain't got no objectophilia, not me...nope...impossible. Think again, your reading this all the way to the end, plus your a member of this forum spending money every chance you get on your truck. Always trying to improve it and make it look good!
    So it all boils down to....objectophilia, or if your still saying to yourself that you don't have objectophilia, then it can only be one last thing....tiny penis syndrome.