New to this forum.

Last weekend, I picked up a 1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Macrocab from a nice gentleman who was located a very harsh 3 hour drive from Clovis. Anyways, the truck was relatively untouched and only has an original 120k miles on it. I'm truly thrilled about this purchase. I had a single can Mighty Max out of high school (around 1990) and it was the first vehicle I installed hydraulic suspension in. Went on to build and cruise classic lowriders. Anyhow, life has a way of forcing you to divert income and attention to other things so I've had utilitarian minivans and corporate jobs for many years now.

If the paint was good on this truck, I'd happily drive it stock and I'd be done writing this intro. But it's not, so I hafta get it repainted. And since It needs a repaint, I might as well shave the handles. So if I do that, I have to get a nice alarm to actuate poppers remotely. And what's the use of having an alarm if it's not protecting anything inside? So I'm installing a nice system. Its hard to fully appreciate good tunes in a sub par surrounding, so I'm going to have Colin Upholstery do up the whole inside. And the whole thing would look goofy at a lofty stock height, so that's gonna have to come down.

Crap, I wish the paint was nice on this truck... it would have saved me a lot of money.

truck 1.jpgtruck 2.jpg