After years of owning my 92 Mighty Max, I am beginning to grow really tired of it nickle-diming me to death. I know where I want my truck to end up, and thats being an 11 second car, but still drivable as a day car. I know its doable, I am just overwhelmed and not sure where I should start. After much deliberation and a good bit of poking around online, I have decided the best route to take is to swap my 2.4 4G64 with a 6 cylinder of some kind. I know that mitsubishi makes a 6 with a plethora of available performance parts/mods that just bolts right in to the existing mounts, but I can't seem to be able to figure it out.

My goal is to figure out what engine I want to put in it, and then make a list of all the parts I want to get. Once I have a finished list ill start getting the parts and putting everything together, but with the truck being my current daily driver I need to have a set in stone plan with most of the parts purchased before I start swapping. So if I could get some suggestions as to which engines yall think would work best with my end goal in mind, it would give me an amazing starting place to go from.