Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another guy with another truck and another story.

Array
    Status
    Oakland, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    You have way, way to many interesting parts to part it out anywhere but here. Do not scrap this or sell it to some kid on Craigslist.

PM'ing you.

Array
    Status
    Baltimore, MD
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    oops, double post somehow

Array
    Status
    Vancouver, WA
    Vehicle

1984 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B
    Im at the opposite side of 40 and sayeth "save it" and save yourself!!! Every vehicle is just different flavors of problems, that's a mighty tasty looking set of problems you got there.

Want quieter? add some more insulation, want comfy? wire in power seats. I mean really you got the basics and THEN some super whipped cream and nuts topping already right there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pennyman1 View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about...
    he had me at power rear window... pffft, so tired of throwing out my shoulder to open that dang window.

Array
    Status
    Baltimore, MD
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Quote Originally Posted by tink View Post
    Im at the opposite side of 40 and sayeth "save it" and save yourself!!! Every vehicle is just different flavors of problems, that's a mighty tasty looking set of problems you got there.

Want quieter? add some more insulation, want comfy? wire in power seats. I mean really you got the basics and THEN some super whipped cream and nuts topping already right there!!!

he had me at power rear window... pffft, so tired of throwing out my shoulder to open that dang window.
    I know, man. I know. I've got so much else going on, though. I got into the hobby of autocrossing and decided to get a Mazda RX-8, which is as much of a maintenance nightmare brand new as this truck is at 25 years old. 3 engines in 90,000 miles. I've also got a kitchen remodeling project that's into year two. I've got a motorcycle now. I've got a live-in girlfriend who's 1.5 years into starting her own business. She has a motorcycle too. It's a lot of shit to deal with and I just want out from under some if it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12