Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Stereo fitting/bracket - '94 MM

Hello!

I have a '94 MM with an aftermarket deck.... The deck is working, and just sitting in the slot...
    Is there a metal bracket/frame that I am missing, to bold the deck to for stability? Also, what is the proper fitting I need to use to get this thing looking clean?

Also, looking for the plastic rim that goes around stereo and AC vents... Mine is cracked and part is missing. Not necessary, but would be nice.

Array
    Status
    sheffield, vt
    Vehicle

1978 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G63B
    i'm a 1st gen guy...but made my own. used a piece of metal hooked to the 2 "inner windshield defrost vents" with a single hole for the rear of the stereo to bolt. just make it so the depth is correct.

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Mafia, maybe take a look through our links thread for your dash panel if it's broken. If I remember correctly I placed a link for such types of items that you look for. Im pretty sure they had the panels and dash covers and what not. Another Great place is good ole EBay and for other types of parts, try Rock Auto. A stereo place might have your stereo cage for your vehicle too.