Status
    california
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B

side mirrors?

d502.JPGWhite-Arrow1.jpg
    does anybody what type of side mirrors are these?
    or what mirrors will bolt on to the first gen d50?

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    I tried locating a set of those at one time. Definitely look like a non factory, but dealer installed by request, mirror to me. Items like these are usually added on per a request or dealer. If you look at them images above, you can see a few items that look to be added afterwards. The sunroof, sun deflector, push guard bumper, sport mirrors. These items were sold on new trucks, but placed on later to enhance the potential of a sale.
    I am not sure exactly what the brand name is on the mirrors, but Pennyman might and anyone else that has the sport truck with those installed. You could try calling a dealer and ask if their parts department still have a record micro fiche that can reference those for you. Someone here knows though I'm sure.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    the black sport mirrors were the stock mirrors - the "elephant ear" mirrors were the optional mirrors. Geronimo has a set of Vitaloni Tornado mirrors on him that bolt on with the same screws that hold on the sport mirrors. I also have a set of harada bullit mirrors that were used on 70's musclecars to put on the 86 project truck. Most of these aftermarket mirrors have a slotted base to allow for a variety of mounting options.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    sheffield, vt
    Vehicle

1978 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G63B
    as mentioned on the above posts...standard on sport 1st gen...more specifically EARLY 1st gen (making them harder to locate)....had set of the mirrors & wanted to put them on an 84 (that had mint condition doors) only to learn they will not fit...so I threw them away!

Array
    Status
    california
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Thanks for the input guys. Ima look into those pennyman.