Status
    new zealand
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G54B

new guy saying hi from nz

Hi everyone.
    Ive had my 89 dbl cab l200 for a few months now.just bought it as a hack to haul rubbish but found i really like the old heap.so now ive decided to give it a bit of a tidy up and stumbled across this forum.looks to be some knowledgeable people here so I'm sure I'll learn loads.

Cheers
    Terry

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome to the forum, Terry: good to have you.

I found that the forum is great not only for getting solutions to problems specific to these trucks, but you can share your improvements here, and people actually care!

It would be great to see more photos of the L200's...there are a few members here with them. It might even be a good idea to create a board just for them. We Americans are fascinated to see steering wheels on the "wrong" side of the cab !
    The greatest gift you have to give to the world is that of your own self~transformation.

Array
    Status
    new zealand
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G54B
    Thanks for the welcome Royster.ill chuck on a couple pics next month after its repainted.Got my eye on a red line weber kit now too.but I'll probably get some decent front seats first.

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Great forum , great people. Sounds like your enjoying your truck as we all pretty much do also. Explore the place as you wish, we have lots to see and the information is valuable.

Welcome to the forum and ask any questions you wish. Answers come quick here usually within 24 hours.

Array
    Status
    new zealand
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G54B
    Cheers Bradmph.does look a pretty good forum with bulk info.All the good stuff seems to be in the USA.

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Not everything is good out here, well unless you want used smog devise parts that our trucks come loaded with. Be sure to check our Manuals section also. You may download any version there that has your vehicle information.