Array
    Status
    Olympia, Washington
    Vehicle

1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72

6g72 sohc to dohc swap in 93 MM 4x4

Title says it all. I have searched and found some conflicting information but really wanted to see what people here thought because the search here didn't come up with anything.

I have a 1993 Mighty Max V6 4x4 with 6g72 and 5spd Manual. Any other information you may need can be furnished on demand. I'd like the DOHC head for obvious performance reasons and it is certainly within my skillset if it is anything like Hondas but I know that the Honda world has me trained to think these things are possible or just plain easy more often than they are

I'd just like to know what some of you guys think and feel free to flame my n00b butt for bringing this on as a second post lol

Like everyone who tunes their vehicles for performance: I want to pop wheelies on pump gas.

Thanks,
    Joseph

Array
    Status
    Columbus, OH
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Other
    Junkyard 3000GTis your best bet, wiring harness, sensors, computer, heads, throttlebody, intake, exhaust manifolds (complete motor?) you have smog requirements up there? bits and pieces you never thought about...

Array
    Status
    Vacaville, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Here; http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...g72-Turbo-Swap , this link and the owner of the thread should be able to help you. Plenty of people doing 4cyl dohc swaps including me but NateDog is the only one to mess with a 6g72 DOHC swap so far.