Array
    Status
    Lakeland, FL
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Chevy V8

my 91 mighty. sas and sbc swap

I know abunch of yall are the lowered truck guys but i was doing for little while too but i like fishing and hunting and my truck slammed didnt like the trails... trying to see if these pics are gonna upload. First off bought truck completely stock other than a fuel cell. Found a set of caddy 17s for it and started chopping springs. 3in block in rear with spring pack count down to 2. Rode like this for about 6 to 8 months and then i got a wild idea. Build another daily v8 on full size axles. Having previously done this witj a 88 b2200 sbf,aod,nissan swinging case, chevy axles,41"iroks. I thought i would build a truck i wanted and wanted to keep for a long time. So i cut up my 79 rustbucket chevy and kept everything but frame and cab. 350sbc th400/208,10bolt front,10bolt rear both with lockers and 4.10 gears. Started the tear down. Had everything out of mighty and axle mocked up in a day. Had truck rolling within the week. Pulled motor and trans. Installed body lift and a toyota 89 up ifs steeting box.stripped harness down and cleared out engine bay. Painted it a bright chevy red orange. And started on building my engine the way i wanted it. When in my chevy didnt care about looks but now i do. Motor is sbc 350 one piece rear main 4bolt main block,worked double hump heads,big summit cam,wide ass open intake,billet dizzy and streetfire msd ign box. After some paint and chrome parts finally looking good.
    Attached Images