Hey guys, about 2 months ago I stumbled across an awesome deal on a 1989 Dodge Ram 50. She is showing 116xxx miles, and sports the 2.0 with manual trans. I bought this truck to save money on gas and wear and tear as my daily driver was a 12 valve Cummins diesel pickup. Instantly loved the truck. I did a full tune up, as well as replaced timing belts and front cover gaskets as I was leaking almost a quart a week (no good!). Removed the stock mechanical fuel pump as well and went with an electric pump. With all the work I have already done I've been on this site a whole lot, figured it was finally time to become a member and introduce myself. In 6 months the truck will have paid for itself in fuel savings, at which point I've decided I am going to make this a fun hot rod. I've been a Ford man all my life, and I've seen where a few people have put 302s in these trucks. Really Dont want to go 318/360 as I already have a 302 HO fuel injected and a T5 laying around. Question is, how big of a hassle is it? I know custom mounts and all, which I'm prepared for. But what work is there to do on the transmission cross member? Any and all input/advice is greatly appreciated!!