Ok I bought a 86 ram50 2.6 (chain) 4x4 and thought throw out bearing was bad. I pulled the transmission and transfer case at the same time to find what appears to be a somewhat new clutch and pressure plate (inspection sticker still on the inside fingers of the pressure plate). Not even sure if you can or would want to break the transfer case off the transmission in the truck.

My problem is this. Ive NEVER seen a set up like this were both the transmission shifter and transfer case shifter is built into transfer case (never even seen were the transfer case shifter is built in). NOWAY am I going to try to break them apart without a manual and dont really want to smoke anymore money away on it if parts are not available to fix it. When I bought it it would go in all gears and all 4x4 gears and move. Before I pulled it into the shop I pulled over to trash pile to unload all the trash that was in the bed and when I went to take off 1st and 2nd did not work. There is quit a bit of slop in the front shaft once I got it out.

So my question is does anybody know were to get internal transmission parts? I do not want to put a salvage transmission in it even if I could find one. Im not afraid to fix it if I can because I like the way it looks but Im not much into throwing money away on a manual I will never use. Any help would be much appreciated