Hello yall new to the forum and was wanting to say hay. Just went and picked up a 86 ram50 4x4 tonight. Has cancer on the lower fenders, rockers and some in the bed (suprisingly not wheel wells) but what do you expect out of a 28yr old truck?. throw out bearing is bad and makes a heck of a racket but clutch kit is cheap. I payed $800 for it with 1007k on the ticker (sure its not totally correct) but engine seems to run quite well.

I got the truck cheap (atleast I hope the throwout bearing is the only problem, test drive was short) so I am not against dumping a lil money in it. Not having much luck finding fenders or rockers (assume I will have to patch the bed). Its duty will not be show truck, more like daily driver and hunting wagon but I would like to get rid of the rust. My plan is to fix the issues and use a higly scratch resistant bed liner/ under coat to paint it (used it on a utility trailer and works well). The truck will be used but not abused (to bad anyway). Later on I will be in the market for a light bar and push bumper (havent had much luck there either) and maybe a mild lift. If anyone can help with were to find these items it would be greatly appreciated