Got this car for free from a family member. I was told it didnt run and needed a clutch, it also has a bit of body damage. We went to go pull it out of the yard its been sitting in for almost 2 years, all of the brakes were locked up. Once we got it rolling we pulled it back to my house. Everything power worked but it wouldnt turn over so I had the starter tested. Came out good. So I took a jumper wire and jumped the starter and what do you know, fired right up and runs issue free even after sitting for so long. All power windows work, power locks and sunroof works, a/c works, ps and radio everything works. Got around to bleeding the brakes and its missing the pass. front caliper and they have a screw jammed into the line, but the brakes do work. Fired it up after we found the brake problem and drove it around the block. The car does not need a clutch or anything really. I'm guessing the stopped driving it because it wouldnt start. I also found a huge pile of service records in the glovebox, awesome! You really can't beat it for free. Anyways, heres some pics and a vid of it running.

I've since cleaned it out a lot. I'll get some more pics tomorrow when its light out