Hello!

I've been using this for resources for my new Ram 50, so I figured I should make an account on here. My Ram 50 is a 1988 with 86k miles on a G63B and 5-speed. Considering it's been in Wisconsin its whole life, the rust on it is minimal - the bottom of both front fenders and the corners of the front valance have bubbling paint, the right rear wheel tub has a 2" square hole through it, and the frame under the left front bed mount has a 3"x5" hole in it (OEM boxed frames suck).

As far as I know, it's all stock (including the chrome 14's), but it needs some work - besides the rust that is. Someone tried cutting the cat off of it, so I'm replacing the exhaust (I was able to get the cat re-welded for $20, so it's just new cat-back). It doesn't have a radio, but I have an install kit for an aftermarket one. Finally, it won't idle. My dad and I are working on that though.

DSC06121.jpgDSC06123.jpgDSC06124.jpgDSC06125.jpg

The topper's not on it anymore, and all the stickers on the truck windows and topper windows have been removed.

I've already done some cosmetic work to it - repainted the front bumper, left mirror, and door frame. Gotta do the right side next week.

DSC06134.jpgDSC06137.jpgDSC06139.jpg