Array
    Status
    Erie, PA
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Chuckle, chuckle, chortle!

OK; I figure it is time for a little humor here so sit down and hold on tight to your beer! '86 Custom 2WD, 2.6,... exhaust time. I have muffler, pipes, hangers and tools. What I do NOT have, and need badly, is the connector pipe from the cat to the rest of the system. I would say mine looks like Swiss cheese but there are more holes holding the rust together then vice-versa. Here in "Eerie" Pennsylvania, we do not have Pick and Pays or similar. Anyone know of a source or have one they would part with? We ARE getting an O' Reillys, but they are just starting to lay the bricks so that is not an option. I have to take a nap before work, but I will be watching. Thanks! Grumpy

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    have a muffler shop make the pipe for you - that shouldn't be too much to have done.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Erie, PA
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Thanks Mr. Pennyman1; when I saw how much of the pipe wasn't there anymore, that is exactly what I did. She goes in tomorrow... far enough from the house that I guess I will just have to gut up and wait for them to call me at the local watering hole. Cheaper then buying my own mandrel bender, even with the watering hole thrown in!! I am still on the market for a used pipe if someone spots one at a Pick-and-Pay. I had some trouble locally with rotors also, but e-Bay came through. I ordered two sets of rotors and pads to make sure this does not happen again. Grumpy