Array
    Status
    Kuna, ID
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G63

crankshaft bearing caps.

Could anyone tell me what the torque rating is for a 2.6 main crankshaft bearing caps are?

Array
    Status
    Kuna, ID
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G63
    Nevermind. But if anyone could tell me the motor mount specs. It would be much appreciated.

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Hey LittleRam, what kind of specs do you need? Still having problems with getting that motor in? Remember we have manuals that you can download for your vehicle as well as info on torque in our Wiki threads.
    Can you maybe take some images of your motor mount issues? what your having problems specifically with on them. Usually not too many have problems with these except when I tried re-installing new ones, which was a bitch to line up. Good ole 48 crow bar and a short steel rod to line holes up for the bolt. I went as far as to put a smaller bolt in to line up these friggin plates and mounts all sandwich together. Anyway, try and give us something we can see may help.

Animation1.jpgAnimation2.gif

87 G63B

23-25 FT/LBS ROD
    36-39 FT/LBS Main
    72-80 FT LBS ENGINE AND TORQUE cylinder head
    Last edited by BradMph; 07-03-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Array
    Status
    Kuna, ID
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G63
    The motor as of right now is on a stand, (needs a oil pan gasket and misc. Parts) but when I tired to put it back in originally yes I was having issues. I read on here somewhere that the having rubber in the mount gets oil drenched onto it making it harder. I was curious to see if it would be easier to put new mounts on instead but I assume I am wrong?