Ok so my truck was running great but was probably needing a new carb soon but still passed emissions, but lately I towed a mitsubishi mirage on a car Dollie with no engine, trans or interior in it (shell). And it did pretty good!
But the next day I took some evo 10 wheels I picked up to go get balanced for my talon in my truck, it was not running right? Like a missfire.
I was going to check it out when I got home. So I got the tires balanced and I was on the freeway coming back home and as soon as I took my exit and down shifted to help slow me down, just a couple seconds after I noticed a trail of blue smoke.......
Crap....... So I put it in neutral and get stopped at the light on the off ramp and I revved it alittle bit and a HUGE plume of blue smoke came out and filled the intersection and was consistently coming out.........
So the light went green and I hurried and went threw the light and pulled over under the overpass of the freeway and oil was dripping out my tail pipe...... But it still ran really quiet and good for the most part. I think it may possibly be the head gasket?
And a nice gentlemen in a Tahoe towed me home a couple miles away..