Hello,
Just joined this forum and it looks pretty cool.
I have had my D50 since I was 16, I bought my truck from a guy in Brighton CO for 1,000 bucks. It was originally purchased by the airforce in 1985 and is airforce blue; still has runway tar stuck in the bed. It was then owned by a park service, Texas I imagine by the tape with the Texas boarders on it and cactus in the engine bay. Over the years this truck has been a good little machine, the only problems I have ever had with it were a bad head gasket and that dumb mikuni carb. I swapped out that Mikuni for the Weber, down sizing the jets for CO emissions. Truck runs like a champ and has less than 100K on it still.
Unfortunately rust has finally taken hold of the floor pan on the drivers side and the door is beginning to sag. I recently tried to sell it knowing that this truck may be at it's peak value before the rust really takes hold and while it is still under 100K, but I just stared at that for sale sign and could not do it. I decided I am just going to put a little more TLC into my Dodgeabish and drive the wheels off
I will post some pics for you guys soon.