getimage.jpgANI-8248_ml.jpg

Every time I search for a transmission mount for a 86 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup / 2WD / 5 Speed Manual / 2.0L
the places show this weird mount thing on the left. Damn if it will fit my truck and it looks like it belongs on a front wheel drive passenger vehicle instead. This is the part shown on RockAuto and several other sites to fit my truck. (WRONG)

Now the transmission mount on the right is shown to fit the 4WD models of this 1st generation pickup. Now we are getting places, but mine is not a 4WD, it is a 2WD or RWD. My transmission mount looks awfully close to the mount on the right, but when I roll under
my truck to do a visual of the mount it looks sort of different (definitely dirtier) then even the one shown on the right.

So WTF?!?! Why do the parts houses continue to show the mount on the left to fit our trucks when that is completely wrong. And, if the mount on the right is for 4WD, but it looks pretty darn close to my 2WD truck mount, why is it only for 4WD.

Someone please explain to me why this shit happens everywhere I look when searching for this mysterious part. What does the actual transmission mount look like on your 1st gen 2WD manual transmission truck. This question keeps coming up on me when I get a wild hair and decide to replace the transmission mount, but I keep finding the parts house showing the wrong mount all the time, then I just give up and say I will do it later.

If anyone has an extra one to sell that will fit my truck, let me know also. Though it can not be ripped like mine has started to do.

By the way this is for an automatic
ANI-8111_ml.jpg