I've recently purchased the above mentioned pickup. 2.4 - 5 speed, reg cab, 2wd. Love this thing. The issue I am currently trying to track down is the hesitation/sputter/limp/gutlessness while accelerating and only accelerating. She revs fine, idles fine, even at higher speeds she cruises fine. But while getting up to speed between 1st and 3rd/4th is stumbles. Has the feeling of like bad gas, maybe even a miss.

Since I've had it I preformed a BG Injection flush, which is ran good and strong for about the first 5 minutes afterwards before back to its old ways.

Replaced plugs (.41), cap, rotor, fuel filter, air filter.

Cleaned the Mass Air Flow Sensor with, can't remember but the spray made for cleaning said sensor.

Check engine light comes on periodically. I didn't have an analog meter to check but the best I got with the digital one seems like it was reading the O2 sensor and I think a throttle position sensor. Both are a bit "spendy" even with my discount (work with parts). So these will be replaced but not any time soon less this is the problem.

Well thank you for future help and for taking the time to read. Enjoy your day.