Array
    Status
    Augusta, GA
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Back with a new toy.

As many of you know I've got my mighty max and my blazer. Well about a month ago on the way home from work one of my pistons broke or somethin along those lines. My friend gave me a 94 jeep grand cherokee 4x4. It's got a 4.0 and 180,000 miles and it runs pretty good. Needs a tune up cuz it's been sittin a few months. My plans are to paint it, put a small lift and some bigger tires on it and just use it as a daily while I rebuild the motor in the max. Then I'm gonna tear the blazer apart to bag and body drop it and put a 350 in it. Also, anyone know of any good jeep forums?

-Mikey

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Let's see some pics. Only jeeps I've worked on so far are the newer models. 2007 to current. These things suck. Lol. Glad you got an older one. They are way more sturdy and better built.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Add Rislone to the oil at the next change - its a super detergent that will quiet that amc 6 banger and give you more power to boot. I have owned several amc 6s in various cars over the years and the Rislone really works; also works in our trucks the same way.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980