Greets guys, My name's Neil and I'm from Adelaide in South Australia (exciting stuff - I know...). I've been a member of Sigma-Galant here in Oz for a while now and as of last October, the 'proud' (read as crazy and/or stupid) owner of a 1985 Mitsubishi L200 Express. My intention was to get it running as a work horse but it is proving to be challenging. What I wanted - tow bar, air con (yes, AIR CON!), RWD, 5 speed with a G63B SOHC engine, tub body and a rear step. What I got - shredded bottom end, twisted crank, completely shot tail shaft support bearing and what I can only describe as the worst head casting Mitsubishi has ever made. Oh, and a list of missing parts, awesome DIY wiring, one nasty audio install and some borderline cancer. I'm in the process of rebuilding the engine as it is running the original factory numbers and reworking the head. No heavy mods are planned other than getting it to breathe, deletion of the EGR garbage, balance shaft removal, retrofitting points ignition (I am a fool for neanderthal tech ) and dialling up the cam - might throw a Weber into the mix yet as I am not big on the resin body factory Mikuni carby. As soon as I figure out why I can't post pics from my photobucket account, I'll play show and tell. Thanks guys! p.s. good to see some familiar users from S-G lurking here