Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010009.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	167.3 KB 
ID:	21875

At this point I've only installed the headlight harness (the rest of the relays are only dummied in there) I've split the harness for the A/C from the truck, chucked the old relays that were fitted to it and wired up the new relays that came with the relay block and mimicked the wiring pattern for the A/C fan and compressor layout. I didn't like the way the top cover was designed to sit on the block so I trimmed one locator tab and rotated the top cover so the bevelled edge faced into the engine bay instead. There is still a ton of wiring to do - I'm replacing all of the harness sockets (they've turned to chalk and the terminals are all corroded), taping it all back up and rerouting some of the wiring in the process.