ok for about a year now its been doing this. ill be driving along and when it seems the motor gets to temp it starts bogging down. acts like its not getting gas or its getting flooded. only seems to happen at 40mph and higher. thought it might of been a couple things. i replaced the fuel filter, plugs, wires, battery, and ignition coil. still it keeps doing this? i can drive intown just fine. it smokes so i think i need new valve seals but that cant be making it bog like it does, or would it? im at a complete loss at this point. its a stock 2.0 carb. i also cut the belt to the a/c cause i thought the bearings in the ac maybe going bad. something else that just started a couple of weeks ago. the oil light will flicker between 40+? no clue why? it has oil. the coolant is full and has been full for sometime. does anyone know whats going on with my truck? cause today i was going to work and it started doing the bogging and i could barely keep it at 35 this just as i turn off a back road onto the highway and semis are getting mad. oh sometimes it will do it enough that it kills itself.