Hey all, i read in another build thread on this site about the roller rockers from a Mitsubishi galant that may swap over? are they hydraulic also? and what ratio? i'm about to do the jet-valve block off kit on this unmolested 1989 Mighty Max G63B i got for CHEAP (that's another story) and figured while i was in there i might as well get Schneider to re-grind the cam and upgrade the valve train to rollers and new springs and seals.

Has anyone else done this far of a upgrade before? like i said i got the truck for cheap like $300 cheap with 148,000 miles on it from a little old couple, nothing has every been touched on this thing, stock timing belt and everything. and since i don't have to pass emissions where i am in Tenn i gutted everything and bought the Aussie header and a Weber 32/36 kit for it with some other add on's and i'm building a custom true dual paired cylinder exhaust with a xpipe and a dual in-let out-let muffler with dual tips through a hole in the rear rocker . i'm still in the process of buying more parts for the build like MSD and the eclipse flywheel and a 225mm clutch and such but i just wanna just make the thing a stripped down lean machine meant for fun driving not daily comfort, i have a miata for that. i think it would be hilarious to run even with some newer cars in a 25 year old truck!