Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Emissions Delete

  1. #1

    Array
    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    05-10-2014
    Posts
    44
    Location

    las vegas,NV
    Vehicle

    1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

    G64B

    Emissions Delete

    what are some of the things i can delete...

  2. #2


    Array
    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    01-16-2014
    Posts
    470
    Location

    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle

    1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

    4G64
    Everything if you never smog, or mind a CEL (if it throws).

  3. #3



    Array
    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    07-24-2012
    Posts
    2,357
    Location

    Washington State
    Vehicle

    1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

    G63B
    Usually buying the Weber carb makes the removal pretty much mandatory since 95% of the emissions crap is connected somehow to the carb or injection. If you want to get rid of the remaining 5% just go buy a header and that should finish it off with the catalyst. You probably want to make a small timing adjustment and keep an eye on spark plugs for any strange changes in mixture that possibly could happen. Other then that, go to town on it and we won't tell the EPA anything about it. Don't forget to plug the holes you make.

  4. #4

    Array
    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    05-10-2014
    Posts
    44
    Location

    las vegas,NV
    Vehicle

    1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

    G64B
    yea i just want to clean it up, and delete the stuff thats not gonna be plugged in anymore

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •