Array
    Status
    Colorado
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

The mighty cockroach

Whats up guys? name's irving and i recently bought my first mighty max for $500 in the middle of a snow storm, it has some body damage so I'm currently replacing fenders bumper grill and all that good stuff. The frame was a little bent but straightened it out as well as I could . I named it the mighty cockroach because of the color and the fact that it looks kind of ugly without a front end. I have big plans for this little truck. I've owned a couple dsms in the past but get bored quick and sell them, but I've committed to finishing my mighty max and keeping it for many years, ill put up some pictures soon for you guys. Thanks !

Array
    Status
    Pukwana, SD
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Post some before and after pic when you can!

Array
    Status
    Colorado
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    These are when i first bought the truck

And these are how it looks like now after taking off all the broken parts
    truck2.jpgtruck.jpg
    a lot of the pieces i need should be here wednesday so expect more later. Also if there is anyone from Colorado on here and have some parts you wanna get rid of pm me and we can meet up ive had no luck at the pick'npulls
    Last edited by BradMph; 05-04-2014 at 01:53 PM. Reason: post was all screwed up

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Ok, I fixed what I could. The before pictures were not available to post on your message. I flipped the one photo and brought them back into your post.

Array
    Status
    Colorado
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    IMG_1154.jpgIMG_1155.jpg
    This is what it looked like when I first got it. New fender and grill came in but unfortunately it's been snowing and haven't had a chance to put them on

Array
    Status
    Colorado
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    The Mighty max got a bit of make up today ! I taped off the old MITSUBISHI logo since it was flaking off and rattle canned it white, I personally think it looks a lot better, the body damage is really apparent here :/ (the tailgate is off a different truck, it's not a V6) maxine.jpg

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Your making progress, awesome. What? no covered parking there?

Array
    Status
    Colorado
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    Nope, everything has to be done outdoors, and rain season isn't helping much. I painted my carpet, redid my headliner with some pretty ridiculous cloth (it has puppies on it) put on my fender grill and bumper but sadly my phone was stolen Friday and pictures will have to wait. I went to the pullnpay and got a huge mitsu emblem off a Montero, now i am trying to find a clever way to mount it on the grill. I also tried pulling out a leaf spring but the bolt that holds the pack together just spins so I'll have to invest in an impact wrench soon