Array
    Status
    Olympia Washington
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4D55-T

Water cooled turbo

Does anyone know of a source for all the parts and hardware i need to run water to my water cooled turbo? Aslo if anyone needs parts for a 4d55t i have quite a bit and multiples of certain parts. They are taking up too much space and if someone can use them I'd rather them be put to use. I'm not giving them away but I'll be more than fair on the prices. Some of the parts include a complete cylinder head that has been machined and pressure tested (1985 which has the smaller injectors), and a known good injection pump that has been previously rebuilt. I pretty much have everything for a complete engine besides the pistons and rings....well i have pistons and rings but they came from china and wouldn't recommend using them. Thanks in advanced for any information.

Array
    Status
    los angeles
    Vehicle

Engine

4D55-T
    I might be interested in the injection pump.
    Was it also from an '85? Was it the california or federal pump? How many miles since the rebuild? And was it a professional rebuild?

And of course: how much?

Array
    Status
    Olympia Washington
    Vehicle

Engine

4D55-T
    Yes it came from an 85. It's a Federal pump and i am not sure of how many miles are on the rebuild or what company rebuilt it. I purchased it from an individual after my original injection pump failed and dont remember the details on the mileage or who rebuilt it. I can tell you it worked great while i was using it. I only put about a thousand miles on it until i decided to rebuild my engine in which i had a different injection pump rebuilt with it as well. I have another pump also that is a california pump but i have no idea of what shape it is in. I would like to receive $200.00 for it as thats what i paid for it.

Array
    Status
    los angeles
    Vehicle

Engine

4D55-T
    I PM'd you.