Hi I'm John from Australia...I have had my Mitsubishi Triton for 10 years and it has been good to me but after I let it run out of Rego it sat for a year looking pretty sad until I got the courage up to give it a good paint job. It is the first car I have ever painted although I have a good knowledge of a lot of most coatings and painting techniques from experience painting other things...anyway I go to and took a lot of things apart and tried not to lose too many bits...

The paint is Sophia White Acrylic Lacquer with U-POL Raptor spray liner sprayed over epoxy etch in the tray....

It is not concourse but I am pleased with the result as it is intended to be my daily drive for many years to come....white is so forgiving too so that's good...I am falling in love with it again as well as older cars in general as they are nice and uncomplicated compared to the modern stuff...which is good for someone like me...

It is standard with a 2.6 Astron and 5 speed but I would like to give that department some attention next...perhaps a Weber and a set of headers and maybe a little head work....I still want it to be fairly stock but neat and drive nicely...

IMG1011web.jpgIMG945.jpgIMG951.jpgIMG961.jpgIMG969.jpgIMG1009web.jpg