Thread: My name is Jeremy but most folks know me as Bacon.

Threaded View

Array
    Status
    Carrollton, GA
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

My name is Jeremy but most folks know me as Bacon.

Hello All,

I bought my first little truck on the 1st of April. It is a 1989 Dodge Ram 50 (Custom) 2.0L it has a little more than 174k on it and it is in need of some love. It does run but power is slim to say the least. I'm working on re engineering the secondary air supply pipe assembly as the original is busted and was j-b welded but has completely broke as seen in the pic. I'm going to make one out of some "hard" copper piping because it's the only thing I can find with the correct O.D. I've done some reading on here and know that weber is the best course of action but the funds aren't there for it currently but hope one day in the near future. I've got 2k in it and first thing after I get the pipe in it is a trip to the shop for new seals and gaskets as it has some oil leaking but not horribly bad but I'd rather fix it before it ends up ruining it. Belts will be taken care of while at the shop as well. Thanks for having me on here and a huge thanks for the vast amount info I've already acquired and the stuff I haven't.
    -Bacon aka Jeremy

1.jpg9.jpg8.jpg7.jpg6.jpg5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (58.9 KB, 212 views)
    • File Type: jpg 10.jpg (93.8 KB, 202 views)
    Last edited by camoit; 04-12-2014 at 06:18 PM.