Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B

Smile Custom Forum Avatars or Make a Request

New Members Free Avatars
    MR50_bnr.jpg

This is a posting of forum avatars created in spare time and your welcome to use anyone of them that you like. If something doesn't work correctly with the avatar, just let me know with a PM (private message) and I will correct it.

A decision was made to start making some custom avatars for forum members that don't want to go through the headaches of creating one. I also will create custom designed you would like to have for a forum avatar. I don't charge for making them and I can create anything you can imagine. If you already have an avatar and want it tuned or tweaked a bit, I can help here too.
    Everyone should have a personal avatar for their profile because the defaulted ones unknown.gif are just dull looking and you can be much more recognized by site members with your own avatar.

*If you do decide to request or use an avatar from here, maybe think about making a donation to the forum, it's up to you and your not obligated. As little as $10 is acceptable, but not required and every donation is returned right back into making the forum better for it's members. Donations will earn you a donatorbadge.png badge for your profile that is very useful later on.

Avatars are 80px80p @ 96res / Animated images are .GIF, All others are .JPG or .PNG. If image does not open or download with the particular extension, just rename extension to one of the other type extensions and try to display it again.

Fisheye_MitsLogo.jpgSmudge_MitsLogo.jpgbw_logo.jpgCarbonMitsLogo.pngRam_chrome-edge.jpgRedGlow_MitsLogo.jpgRam_head50.jpgCamo_Ram.jpgDiamondRam_80x80.jpgRam_head.pngRam_plaque.pngDodge_buckle.gifPlymouth.pngChrysler.jpgBoostLoading.jpgBoostLoader.gifChrystler_Homer.jpgMits_Homer.jpgMopar_Homer.jpgRAM_Homer.jpgbagged.gifminitruck_police.gifminitruck_blu.jpgminitruck_red.jpgxcabtruck_blu.jpgxcabtruck_red.jpgxcabtruck_wht.jpg4x4truck_gld.jpg4x4truck_grn.jpg4x4truck_red.jpg4x4truck_wht.jpg4x4truckcrash_red.jpgTurbonetics.pngTurbonetics1.gifGarrett_turbo.pngturborunin.gifmotor4.gifG63B.jpg4G63.jpg4G63T.jpg4G64.jpgWeber.jpgMopar.jpgDodge_logo.pngWheel.pngtachometer.gif100_octane.gif110_octane.gif111_octane.gif112_octane.gif114_octane.gif118_octane.giftoilet.jpgskullbone.gifMindfreak.gifMitsubishiMotors.gifMitsubishi_dance.gifRam_dance.gifGY_Wheel.jpgGY_Wheel2.jpgMR50.gifcolormap.gifheadup.jpgcamo.jpgmightymax.jpgMitsubishi.gif4logos.jpgbandaide.pngToDoList.pngBlu_4x4smoken.pngBodyframe.pngCarbonFiber_mits.jpgHD.jpgV8.gifheadbump.gifrun_around.gifbulletholes.pngMisubshi.pngdodge_stripe.pnghappydood.gifWarning.jpgStolenParts.pngalien_av.jpgsquirt.jpgracinghelmet.gifBug1.gifsmacked.giftwirl.gifmouse.jpgLostKeys.jpgHand_Xray.giffish.gifredwater.gifbluewater.gifcat.jpgmagic.gif86front.jpgfront.jpgtruckcrazy.jpgdodge_mits.pngford_mitsubishi.pngMitschevy.pngMitsScrew.jpgCantPeeOn.jpgsexygirl.jpgsexygirl2.jpgDrEvil.jpgskull.gifcolorspin.gifnobs.giftoad.gif2.0L_inside.jpg2.4L_inside.jpg2.6L_inside.jpgshifter.jpgATP.pngbaby.jpgSpider.jpgOK.pngralliart.pngW2C.jpgDoggy_DoDo.pngcross.pngshopping cart.jpguser.jpgbouncingboobs.gif
    it's a start...More to come!

Images on this page are ©Copyright 2015 and Property of RacelineCentral.com & MightyRam50.net
    Their use is limited and ONLY allowed for the MightyRam50.net forum members.
    Last edited by BradMph; 10-25-2016 at 10:28 PM.

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    ABOUT THESE FORUM AVATARS:

* These Avatars above are for any MightyRam50.net members. Simple right click the one you want and save to your desktop and be sure to rename the image for your personal use.
    * If you want to have some changes made to one of these avatars for example; color change to a truck to match yours just let me know and I'll make the change for you.
    * If you want to be the only member with your chosen Avatar, just send me a PM and I will remove your chosen Avatar from this list. This way no one will use it again, except you.
    * The images on this list are for use ONLY in the MightyRam50.net forum by it's members and the property of the forum.
    * If you would like to use an image somewhere else besides this forum, simply contact me for permission, Thank You!
    Last edited by BradMph; 05-25-2014 at 01:20 PM.