anyone here have first hand or know someone first hand that's done it? would love to see pics, ive google image searched but I wanna see daily drivers, not magazine queens lol.

in my semi local Craigslist theres a guy with a boat load of Max/Ram50 stuff, and in it he has taillight filler boxes. how much should I expect to pay for such an item? there a little rough(ill post link)
but ive seen I can order caddy tail buckets for around 70 bucks, and online caddy tails for ~100$(ill prolly wait til a local parts yard has some. but if I can snag the fillers for cheap, I might can do the project for ~150-200. (I don't see why this wouldn't be a legal mod, im in Virginia?)
The guy also has 17" police Tahoe steelies with tires, there pictured on the 95 bagged max(Sehexi)
I wanted to put the link in here but it wont let me copy and paste, along with taking me 25min to type this( no Trojans camoit) but its aggravating me. its really gonna limit my posts, and im a post whore :D
the guy has a ton o stuff
craigslist>Virginia>fredricksburg>search mighty max it should be first one, check it out, hes got some nice things

but yeah how much should I expect to pay?
(total type time roughly 38 minutes, WTF )