I've been outta the minitruck scene since I wrecked my Isuzu a couple years ago. When my Accord decided to take a dump around tax season, I found myself in the perfect spot to get back into the truck scene.

Enter a 1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max. Picked it up for 1200 bones with 221k miles. Mechanically it is sound and so far I feel like I got a deal.

One thing I learned from this truck so far is to never go look/buy a vehicle at night. I seriously didn't see all the dents and dings the body had until the next day.

Oh well, fug it, I've got a mini truck again.

First thing I did was swap my amp and sub from my Accord. Just a small MTX 2chan and 10" Xplod for the daily bump. I still have to properly run a constant power to the JVC head unit that came with it when I bought the truck.

To help the steelies not look so crusty, they got a coat of rustoleum's "hammered" copper paint

I bought the truck with intentions to drop as low as I can daily it. These 4" blocks I had laying around should help.

Here's how it looks currently:

Its got a slight reverse rake so I might be chopping a coil or so in the near future.

I also threw in my handmade wood shift knob I made a while back.

And since my little girl will be riding shotgun, for safety purposes, I got this snazzy sticker.

Enjoy!