Array
    Status
    Stuarts Draft, Va.
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

MightyRam50 "school spirit" haha

lets see your forum love, post your mightyram50 decal up, and point me in the direction to order a few myself please someone, thanks, and seriously lets have a decal love thread, or anything showin forum love, I know im only a few days in but I love my truck and cant wait to see some of you at the meets(does the forums ever throw little truck get togethers)

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Great idea, R5B, and there are a few pics in various threads that do show the stickers in place.

I lost a section of my small sticker (it arrived in three pieces*) but I have opted for minimal sticker-ism on my truck: the "statement" I make is no statement at all. In fact, the only identifying mark on the whole truck is the simple "Ram" emblem in the grill. (Since taking those pictures, I have removed the "50" emblem off the driver-side fender, and there wasn't one on the passenger side). But that's my choice: other members have placed their MR50.Net stickers in some tasteful places.

I do deeply appreciate this website, and intend to "recruit" a few members from local folk running around in D-50's that really need some lovin'...and knowledge. (These really ARE unique vehicles).

However, if we organise the mid-Atlantic roving meet, I will definitely place a MightyRam50 sticker on the back window.

*and was lost in that Office Papers Avelanch Of '13
    Last edited by royster; 03-25-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Array
    Status
    blackwood, nj
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    when you donate to the site you receive one. the size of the decal depends on how much you donate. $15 for a smaller one and $25 for the larger. here's mine.
    Attached Images