Array
    Status
    shreveport, la
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

new ram 50 owner, and new to mightyram50.net

Whats up mightyram50 guys and girls, I am a proud new owner of a pollen covered and sadly neglected ram 50. I have been into minitrucks, and imports for some time now, and saw this poor little gal just sitting in a field behind a shop right down the road from my job. I got a wild hair and asked the owner of the shop if he'd sale it, and needless to say he said yes. He was asking $600 for it, and knowing how scarece parts are in my area, I told him I'd do $400 max. We agreed on $400 and a week later here it is. Its no beauty queen, yet. Nor is it a great runner, yet. I can say i have some plans for it though, first being, get the poor crushed bed off of it and custom building a flatbed for it. I also plan on getting her running right, and using for a DD with the g63b thats in it for now until i can scrounge up enough money for a 4g6x swap or maybe mopar v8, not sure which direction i want to go yet. I'm kinda leaning toward the mopar 360 and 904 with a remote mount turbo. Considering I have a freshly rebuilt Holset h1c and 38mm watsegate sitting in my shed. Either way that's a little ways down the road, for now I plan on using this site as a resource for information to get me moving on down the road and for info on some custom fab work and mods that will make my experience much more enjoyable to both my inner enthusiast and scrooge. I have built several budget build vehicles, and would like to do the same with this one, as I have the typical"I love her to death, but ever nagging" wife. Enough about al that though, looking forward to spending countless hours studying all of your work and projects. Thanks for having me. PCRF

Pics coming as soon as I get a chance. Just got her today

Array
    Status
    sheffield, vt
    Vehicle

1978 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G63B
    this one had a bed issue also

Array
    Status
    shreveport, la
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    Yeah I'm gonna be working on getting mine started asap, I have to get a trailer broken down for my stock to build with. BTW i like how you set yours up. looks good.

Array
    Status
    Pukwana, SD
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Welcome!

Array
    Status
    shreveport, la
    Vehicle