Thread: NOT so newbie here from Nashville TN area.

Array
    Status
    Bell Buckle, TN
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

NOT so newbie here from Nashville TN area.

Members,
    Im Donald, I was a member (strvnbutdrvn) many years back when I purchased my first MM (pic). Had NA 4G64, Mallory 685 ignition, MSD coil, Taylor 409's, Electric fan, Underdrive pulleys, K&N and full 2.5 mandrel bent exhaust. Since sold it, had many other projects and now im back. Found a "Nashville's Great Flood" victim MM project but was sold to a friend before I got anything going with it other than cleaning dead minnows from under carpet... who has since Megasquirt (MS3 +Xtra) and turbo'd (TD04 eclipse) with VERY favorable results on a junk yard (125$) 4G64 with auto. This has inspired me to begin an autocross project with a NA build MM. These trucks have fully boxed frames and are bullet-proof. I am a fabricator/hobbiest and have professional tooling such as Welding, JD2 tubing bender, CNC plasma table and have access to a personally owned horizontal lathe and 3 axis CNC, let me know if I can assist the community. Good to be back and Ill post progress on build, assuming I locate a good base truck , PLEASE HELP!
    l27_zps7005af51.jpg

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome back.

Did you do the matching headliner~door panels yourself? Kinda cool.